Start of Year 2010/2011

How to use Payroll, feedback, problems and solutions, and general chatter about Payrolls
dazedandconfused

Start of Year 2010/2011

Post by dazedandconfused »

I have received my new 2010-11 Payroll updates disc, and have updated ABC6 Payroll and installed the EOY Submit program, as per the instructions on page 7 on the accompanying letter, BUT ...

When I go into 10-11 Payroll, it hasn't offered to import my date from the previous year's files. It is still just showing the demo colourful data. Also, it says that my copy is not registered and will stop working after a while. I haven't tried the YEAR START function, as I don't have my own data there yet.

How can I force it to import my old data?
How can I tell it that I'm already a registered user?

P.S. The new Payroll looks very good, by the way. Great improvement. Just wish I could use it!
abctech
Site Admin

Re: Start of Year 2010/2011

Post by abctech »

Use the Start of Year function. This has an option to IMPORT your data from last year.

Please ignore the Registration message. This is a slip up on our part -- the Registration part of the payroll is busy checking ABC6 accounts to see if you are registered or not. We have now changed this. The Payroll will continue working fully despite the "not registered" message and the next update will fix the problem. (Probably on our website today 13th April 2010).

Glad you like the new look. Don't get too used it it though, we are always working on improvements...........
(There is no question about ABC that we can't answer :-)
dazedandconfused

Re: Start of Year 2010/2011

Post by dazedandconfused »

Great. Thanks. All sorted now.

The more I explore, the more I like the new look Payroll. Well done. :P